TCR is a refereed publication that subscribes to the established standards of academic publications. Articles submitted to the journal are subjected to a double-blind peer review process. Initial screening of manuscripts is done by the International Editorial Board. Articles that meet the requirements of the journal are then referred, for comments and recommendation, to external reviewers from different academic institutions in the Philippines and abroad. The final decision is made by the Editor-in-Chief in consultation with the other members of the IEB. Together, they review the entire process, to ensure that all editorial suggestions have been addressed.
- Manuscript of 3,750-12,500 words, inclusive of endnotes and reference list
- Abstract of 150 words with five keywords
- Author-Date documentation, Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition
- All notes should appear at the end of the article.
- Images, illustrations, figures and tables in high resolution (at least 300dpi) must be sent as separate files, their placements properly indicated in the manuscript and appropriately captioned
- All files sent as email attachment (.docx for documents and .png for graphics)
- Biographical note of 100 words
- Certification that manuscript has not been published, and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Prospective contributors may send their submissions to:
Authors must note that, by submitting their articles to The Cordillera Review, they retain copyright of their work but confer reproduction and distribution rights to the Cordillera Studies Center and TCR. Copyright clearances and acknowledgements (such as, but not limited to, photographs and figures) are the responsibility of the author.